Monday, April 29, 2013

Update information...


Concerning Blogs

I am changing up my blogs.  Because of the volume of writings I am involved with and the request for sermon material by friends, each blog will have a designated purpose in order to help me when sharing these with others.

Life from My Point of View

www.jfuller.blogspot.com will be the site for articles and information related to my personal ministry.  This blog “is the writing of a pastor in small town America.  I will write about life from that perspective, deal with issues, politics, Christ-like living and marriage and family.  All of these and more will be under-girded with scripture and Biblical wisdom.”

Stoned Witnesses

www.stonedwitnesses.blogspot.com is a blog “based on scripture which speaks of Christians being willing to die for the cause of Christ.  This blog will not only encourage readers in living a life of carrying the cross but also share devotionals, insight and Biblical guidance for our daily lives.”  With that as the original purpose of this blog, I will dedicate this blog for sermon manuscripts, devotionals, and Biblical and theological writings, as well as research I find which might help readers who are preparing a message of Sunday School lesson. 

Living Life in Liberty

www.rockfordchronicles.blogspot.com is my third blog, designed to speak to the Christian community related to freedoms we have as Americans.  My purpose for designing this site says: “As Christians, we are to live in liberty; as Americans we have liberty.  This blog speaks to those two valuable and cherished aspects of our life.”  Here I will include articles and research I have conducted related to these two vital gifts which we so often take for granted.

I hope you will enjoy the restructuring of these blogs, and will now know what they are actually intended to contain.  Maybe it will make it easier to follow.  If you have not selected on of the blogs to follow, I hope you will do so today.  Also, feel free to leave comments of the articles you find on these blogs, as I will look forward to interacting with my readers.

God bless you and God bless America!

Jeff Fuller

 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment